Brazil star, Neymar has said next year’s World Cup in Qatar could be the last of his career.
The Brazilian revealed this in the documentary “Neymar & The Line Of Kings,” produced by Dazn.
“Man, I think it will be my last World Cup,” Neymar said in excerpt was published on the channel’s Twitter feed on Sunday.
“I am facing it like the last World Cup because I don’t know whether I will be able to, mentally, to endure more soccer.”
“I will do everything possible to get there very well. I will do all I can to win it with my country and realize my dream, the biggest since my boyhood,” he added.
Neymar featured in Brazil’s 0-0 draw at Colombia on Sunday, as the Selecao run of unbeaten record in South American World Cup qualifying continues.
Meanwhile, Brazil lead the 10-team table with 28 points after 10 games.
Neymar, who missed last week’s 3-1 win at Venezuela because of suspension, was off pace, missing several passes and running with apparent difficulty in the game.
Speaking about Neymar’s below-par performance, Brazil Coach Tite, said in a news conference that too much is expected from his star player all of the time.
“He is an exceptional player because he makes exceptional plays, he does it exceptionally and not ordinarily. He is a special player, we know it. And he was also well marked, sometimes by two players,” he said.
The match in Barranquilla marked Neymar’s first international match since the 2-0 win against Peru on Sept. 10, in which he turned in a key Brazil performance with an assist and a goal.